This is a five day intensive training that will focus on:
- Leadership Skills Development
- Technical Skills for Operating a Ropes & Challenge Course
- Designing Experiential Team building activities
- Processing/Debriefing the experience
Upon completion of this training, participants will be proficient in the areas of:
- Low Elements and Group Problem Solving Initiatives
- High Element Setups procedures
- Equipment Care and Maintenance
- Knot Tying
- Belaying both Dynamic and Static Elements
- Safety Issues
The Skills and Experience gained through this program will serve you for a lifetime!
Testing for the Level 1 Challenge Course Practitioner Certification will be provided by ABBE, Inc.
Cost of the Training: $750 taught by Dan Miller
Lodging will be available at Sacred Grove. Shared Room or dorm room: $40/night. Private Room: $85/night. Please bring all bedding or a sleeping bag and towels. A pillow is provided.
For more information or to register, please contact Dan Miller at (608) 769-0944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.